|Place of Origin:||china|
|Brand Name:||sex fire|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Foam bag into nice gift box|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Size A::||170*90*300mm||Weight A::||700 Gram|
|Size B::||100*60*170mm||Weight B::||200 Gram|
|High Light::||Home Decoration Accessories, Unique Home Decoration|
200 Gram Animal Resin Crafts,
Elephant Figurine Animal Resin Crafts
Firsty Step: Confirm the design or sample firstly
Second Step: Confirm the order, Supplier make proforma invoice for clients
Third Step: Clients pay for 30% Deposite for supplier
Fourth Step: Supplier Start order production
Fifth Step: Clients check the quality of goods by visiting factory or by photos
Sixth Step: Clients arrange 70% balance payment
Seventh Step: Supplier delivery the goods according to requirements of clients.
At Last: Keep tracking and keep after-sales services
Resin Cup Making Process:
1. Mould opening; because the mold is made of silica gel, which is a soft product that can be folded and reversed at will. In this way, the leaves and subtle movements that can not be made with steel mold can be expressed, even the bark shape of numerous trees can be expressed very delicately. But this kind of mold has a characteristic that it is easy to burn, and silica gel has its fixed use characteristics. When a mold reaches a certain number of production revolutions, the mold will be scrapped; therefore, there must be many molds for the production of large orders. It is also necessary to have special personnel to open the mould. The first step to decide whether the sequential product is good for production is to open the mould by the fine processes of partitioning, soil piling, brushing and repairing the mould.
2. Forming; that is, to arrange the mold and grout it in the mold. The pulp here is mainly made of resin craft, hardened stone powder and other fillers. The polypropylene gum is mixed with filler in a certain proportion to form a fluid and then poured into the mould. After vacuum, sealing and removing the mould, the product generates white embryo, which is the original shape of the product.
3. Grinding; Mainly simple finishing work, mainly to repair the closing line of the product. Some of the bottom seals are smoothed.
4. Repair; Mainly repair those imperfections.
5. Painting; Painting pen is used to describe, according to the color of the sample to describe, this step is mainly the color of paint.
6. Packaging; that is to assemble the products through packaging, packaging is assembly.
Resin figurine is a phenolic structure of chemical substances, there are many kinds; it is widely used in our light industry and heavy industry, we can often see in our daily life, such as plastic, resin glasses, paint and so on.
|Material||The same item can be made by resin material, zinc alloy material or lead-tin alloy material|
|Technique||Die-casting, cutting, carving, polishing, plating, painting, printing, engraving and so on|
|Color||Gold, Silver, Bronze, Nickle, Customed Accepted|
|Logo And Texts||Custom logo or texts can be sandblasted or painted on the base|
|Package||OPP bag, custom gift box, carton box, wooden frame|
1. Crystal ball on the top: including golf ball, globe ball, smooth blank ball
2. Wood or crystal base: Round base or Square base
Contact Person: sexfirebruce